In Store Only
Chlorinating liquid. Controls bacteria and algae in swimming pool water.
- 10.8% Sodium Hypochlorite (10.3% available chlorine)
Directions for use:
- Maintain recommended daily levels as determined by testing kit.
Free Available Chlorine 1.0-3.0 ppm pH 7.2-7.8 Total Alkalinity 80-120 ppm Calcium Hardness 200-300 ppm
- Initially superchlorinate pool water by adding to the pool 1L of Liqui-Shock per 10,000L of pool water. For est results superchlorinate at dusk.
- Chlorinate daily to maintain proper chlorine residual with 250mL of Liqui-Shock per 10,000L of pool water, or as needed.
- Superchlorinate weekly with 1L of Liqui-Shock per 10,000L of pool water.
- For visible algae, superchlorinate using 2L of Liqui-Shock per 10,000L of pool water. Heavy algae infestation may require dosages up to 3L per 10,000L. Vacuum pool when dead algae settles.