In Store Only
Salt Cell Saver is formulated for cleaning salt chlorine generator cell without causing any harm to the cell plates. Salt Cell Saver is used by a soaking process and will restore conductivity and efficiency by eliminating scale build-up.
Directions for use:
- Remove the cell according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Rinse the cell to remove excess debris.
- Place the cell upright into a pail, covered with the Salt Cell Saver solution. Allow to soak for a minimum of 20 to 30 minutes, then remove cartridge from the solution.
- Rinse cartridge immediately with fresh water.
- Re-install the cell according to the manufacturer’s instructions.