In Store Only
Filter Cleaner removes dirt, scale, ruse, body oils and cosmetic residues accumulated in pool sand or cartridge filters. Used on a regular basis, Filter Cleaner will increase the filtration performances and the life expectancy of the cartridge or sand.
Directions for use:
- In a plastic pail, prepare a solution of 250mL of Filter Cleaner per 5L of water, depending of height of the cartridge.
- Place cartridge upright into the pail, covered with solution. Allow to soak for a minimum of 6 hours.
- Remove from the solution and rinse immediately with fresh water.
- Let the cartridge dry and replace in the filter.
- Raise the pool water at the maximum level above the skimmer.
- Stop the filter and make sure the skimmer basket is clean and empty.
- When the filter is near the skimmer, pour the content of the bottle into the skimmer with the filter in the “filter” position. Start the pump and let run for 5 seconds then stop. When the filter is far from the skimmer, pour the contents of the bottle in the pump basket, close the lid and run pump until the colored liquid is gone and water is clear.
- Let stand for 8 hours.
- After 8 hours change the position of the filter to “backwash”, start the pump and let it run for 2 to 5 minutes. Stop the pump, put the filtration system back to the “filter” position and restart.