In Store Only
Chlorinating granules. Controls bacteria and algae in swimming pool water.
- 70% Calcium Hypochlorite (available chlorine)
Directions for use:
- Maintain proper daily levels as determined by test kit.
Free Available Chlorine 1.0-3.0 ppm pH 7.2-7.8 Total Alkalinity 80-120 ppm Calcium Hardness 200-300 ppm
- To minimize bleaching, pre-dissolve required amount of Pro Shock in a plastic pail with concentration not exceeding 1kg per 10,000L of pool water. Always add chemical to water, NEVER water to chemical. Broadcast resulting slurry directly to pool water.
- Initally, superchlorinate poolw ater by adding 150g of Pro Shock per 10,000L of pool water. For best results, superchlorinate at dusk.
- Maintain proper chlorine residual by broadcasting daily over the pool’s surface, 30g of Pro Shock per 10,000L of pool water, or as needed.
- Superchlorinate weekly with 150g of Pro Shock per 10,000L of pool water.
- For visible algae, superchlorinate using 350g of Pro Shock per 10,000L of pool water. Heavy algae infestation may require dosages up to 500g per 10,000L of pool water. Vacuum pool when dead algae settle.